SPANISH WELLS, HILTON HEAD, SC
Spanish Wells lies on a peninsula that divides Broad Creek and Calibogue Sound, providing residents with breathtaking water and sunset views. Several homes have deepwater docks, golf views, and beautiful creek/marsh views. This non-gated community sits on about 340 acres and has just over 200 homes, all with lot sizes equal to an acre or more. Spanish Wells has a clubhouse, semi-private nine hole golf course designed by George Cobb, swimming pool, Tennis Courts, and recreational dock with extra large floating dock.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Spanish Wells
- Central location. 2 miles from the Cross Island Parkway, 3 miles from North End Schools, airport and stores.
- 350 Acre peninsula with majestic live oaks, spectacular water views and 2 miles of meandering roads for walking and biking.
- Hilton Head Island’s only waterfront clubhouse and grille.
- Large 1 acre ++ homesites allowing for larger homes and privacy, something difficult to find on Hilton Head Island.
- Non gated with a private security and surveillance.
Just before arriving to Spanish Wells Plantation, you see a private gate on your right. The quiet scenic roadway takes you back to Spanish Pointe. This small, exclusive neighborhood has homes situated on acre sized lots with beautiful views of the Calibogue Sound. Some homes have deepwater docks.