PALMETTO DUNES AND SHELTER COVE, HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC
Palmetto Dunes is both a residential and resort destination offering 450 luxury homes plus oceanfront villas and luxury condominiums. It offers distinctively different Arthur Hills, George Fazio, and Robert Trent Jones golf courses, all three of which rated outstanding 4-plus stars by Fodor’s Golf Digest places to play. It’s (25) court tennis facility is ranked #5 in the World’s Top 100 Tennis Resorts and Camps and has been in the top 50 since 1975 according to Tennis Magazine. The tennis facility is one of the highest quality teaching facilities in the world.
Choose a Palmetto Dunes Property Type
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove
- You want 3 miles of private oceanfront access.
- You are looking for all of the Island's finest amenities in one resort location.
- You enjoy World Class Tennis and Golf 365 days of the year.
- The option to generate significant short term rental income on a second home appeals to you.
- You enjoy the convenience of a central island location for when you might need to leave the gates.
Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove
Palmetto Dunes is located centrally and is only a five minute drive to the Hilton Head Airport and all other community facilities & amenities. The property spans three miles of unspoiled beaches right on the Atlantic Ocean. The beach area known as the Dunes house is for the exclusive use of Palmetto Dunes home owners and their guests. Enjoy the (6) miles of bike paths! There are many water opportunities from fishing to Dolphin watching and just walking around the marina is relaxing in itself.
The Leamington area of Palmetto Dunes, behind its own security gate, is the most exclusive section of the resort. The Beach Pavilion has a large sun deck, restrooms, storage, and showers.