INDIGO RUN, HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC
Indigo Run is a conveniently located 1700 acre private golfers community featuring the Golden Bear Golf Course and The Golf Club, both Jack Nicklaus designed courses. Indigo Run features a beautiful clubhouse, recreational facility, social memberships, exercise facilities, tennis, swimming and numerous other experiences exhibiting that Lowcounty Lifestyle we have all come to love. Broad Pointe and River Club are private gated communities of Indigo Run set along the magnificent marshes and deep water of Broad Creek. River Club and Broad Pointe also enjoy a variety of amenities of their own including private community docks for for waterfront homes in River Club.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Indigo Run
- YOU LOVE GOLF AND WANT TO LIVE BY THE GREEN
- CLOSE TO OFF-ISLAND SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS
- YOU LIKE LIVING IN A COMMUNITY, BUT YOU ENJOY PRIVACY
- CONSISTENCY IN HOME SIZES WITHIN EACH NEIGHBORHOOD
- GOOD VALUE IN AMENITIES AND FEATURES
Indigo Run owners also enjoy a convient mid-north Island location with quick access to many of the island's finest restaurants and a shortcut to the south end via the cross island parkway.