HARBOUR TOWN, HILTON HEAD, SC
For over 50 years, Sea Pines with its five miles of unspoiled beach has been the model for the modern day golf dominated communities. Sea Pines is a gated community of 5,000 residents sited on 5,200 acres of natural beauty on the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island. Sea Pines offers three golf courses (the famed Harbor Town Links; Ocean Course and Heron Point, and the private Sea Pines Country Club. Sea Pines is bordered on the Atlantic Ocean and Calibogue Sound with breathtaking views.
Other amenities include two racquet clubs, two marinas, a multitude of water sports, an equestrian center with stables, and a forest reserve. Harbor Town with its famous red & white striped lighthouse and yacht basin are surrounded by boutiques, art galleries, fine dining, and specialty shops. Between its diverse amenities is a 60 room Inn and over 400 rental properties.
Sea Pines is the elder statesman of gated communities in Hilton Head offers something for everybody and is less than an hour from Savannah and its Airport. Hilton Head Airport and all of the other amenities & facilities on the Island are within minutes. Sea Pines has had a record of repeat visitors over the years that is second to none.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Harbour Town
- World renown Harbour town Golf links home of the PGA Heritage Golf tournament. This Pete Dye/Jack Nicklaus designed Jewel is 6973 yards ( Heritage tees) and is sure to test your abilities. And of course the famed Inn.
- Harbour town marina with 100 boat slips ranging in size from 30ft to 200ft!!! This marina can accommodate all of your needs for docking, charters, dinner cruises and more
- Restaurants and shopping . If you like great food and shopping you will love the choices of 11 different restaurants such as CQ’s, The Quarter Deck and the Crazy Crab and dozens of great shops to find just about anything!
- Greg Russell for over 30 years he has performed under the liberty Oak sing songs and entertaining a generation.
- The Water! Sailing, jet skis, parasailing, kayaking group tours, Sunset cruise and much much more!!!!
Homes in this esteemed neighborhood embrace gracious architecture which blends with the natural beauty of the outdoors. Many of the real estate owners are fulltime residents offering an intimate community feel.