ROSE HILL, BLUFFTON, SC
Rose Hill Plantation is located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina in the town of Bluffton. The first residents of Rose Hill Plantation were the Yemassee Indians, but ownership of the Plantation dates back to Sir John Colleton and later, the Kirk family who grew indigo and cotton in the mid nineteenth century. In early 80’s the property was purchased by the Rose Hill Plantation Development Co. and soon after the community began to take its shape. Today Rose Hill is made up of over 960 homes and home sites on over 2,000 acres located less than 7 miles from the Hilton Head Island bridges between Belfair Plantation and Eagles Point.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Rose Hill
- Established Gated Community with two 24 hour, 7 days a week security gates
- World class equestrian center
- Deep water views / access onto the Colleton River
- 18 Hole Golf Course and full service clubhouse
- Conveniently located between Hilton Head, Beaufort, and Savannah