HAMPTON LAKE, BLUFFTON, SC
The concept of a lake community is exciting. Around the water, families find what they need to explore their interests and fully enjoy their time with each other and their neighbors and friends. Lakes are refreshing and inspiring, lively and congenial, a connecting place where neighbors become friends and where everyone can enjoy the good life. Hampton Lake is the start of something very special, a community that meets the needs and fulfills the dreams of its residents and keeps fun as the central focus.
Step back in time to a place where the pace is easy and the surroundings relaxed. Designed like the comfortable places that generations enjoyed at the shore, our Lakehouse is the place where memories gather as easily as friends.
Work out in our cardio room. Ride a stationary bike inspired by the lake views. Take a Pilates or yoga class with friends.
Come indulge yourself. One look at the wide menu of services and extraordinary facilities offered at The Spa and you'll immediately start feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.
Backwater Bill's Grill
Come on in and make yourself at home. Check your worries at the door. There's no pretense at the friendliest, most relaxed eating and drinking place at the lake.
A day on the lake begins at Doc's Boathouse. The excitement builds as you walk along the dock under the high roof of the covered boat slips. From here you can see the fish that gather under the dock. Your boat waits in the slip.
Now's the time to introduce your kids and grandkids to the same sense of wonder and delight at The Outpost Campsite.
At Hampton Lake, we understand the special bond between people and their pets. That's why we created a special enclosed park for you and your dog to romp, exercise, and meet the neighboring dogs.
We set aside over 340 acres of permanently protected, hardwood forest as a peaceful habitat for wildlife. Plus nine miles of greenway trails that meander through the forest. Whether you walk, jog or ramble the tranquil trails and boardwalks, you'll find them an endless source of calm and a deep connection with nature.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Hampton Lake
- 165 Acre navigable lake that the developer invested over $1,000,000 stocking with largemouth “Tiger” bass, bluegill & hybrid-striped bass. Some home sites offer bulk heads and the ability to dock your own boat behind your home.
- Resort-style living with incredible amenities including a boathouse, restaurant, outdoor bar, beach, two pools, nature preserve trails, camping site, dog park and more. You never have to leave!
- Location – 20 minutes to Savannah, 5 minutes to Downtown Bluffton and 20 minutes to the Resort Island of Hilton Head!
- Gated with 24 hour security including one manned gate and one automatic back gate.
- Value – waterfront living at an affordable price!